TurfHub warrants that for fifteen (15) years from the date of synthetic turf installation, the turf, when installed and maintained as recommended by the turf manufacturer. If any area or portion of the turf substantially changes, as distinguished from a change in texture, or if the pile heights decrease 50% or more within ten years after its initial installation, TurfHub will have such areas or portions replaced, excluding installation costs. Slight color changes will occur over the lifetime of this turf and is not considered an issue or basis for a claim. All labor costs involved with the removal of the affected turf and reinstallation of the replacement will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Subject to the following limitations: General provisions of this limited warrant apply only to the wear of the turf regard to ultraviolet degradation, and do not apply to damage incurred during installation, improper underlay, pile curshing, willful or negligent abuses, or damage by machinery or equipment nor does it apply when the turf is not installed by a professional installer. The expressed limited warranty excludes all implied warranties, and said manufacturer shall in no event be liable for a breach of warranty in any amount exceeding the invoice price of the turf.
Limitation of Coverage: The warranty does not warrant:
- Damage from accidents, force majeure, abuse and neglect from other than normal ordinary use of the product.
- Vandalism, floods or other acts of GOD.
- Use of chemicals and improper cleaning methods.
- Failure to properly maintain, protect or repair the turf.
- Damage that occurs during the shipping / transportation process. All shipping claims must be filed against the truck line in question.
- Damage cause by reflection (melting) or other flammable materials. Damage caused to material by invasive vegetation, including but not limited to, nut grass, not sage, roots and similar growths. All synthetic turf is subject to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered by this warranty
Limitation of Liability:
Purchaser must properly inspect all products upon delivery. Anything herein to the contrary notwithstanding, to the extent that any defects, shortages, or non conformities in the products are discoverable by inspection upon delivery of the products, all obligations of TurfHub to purchaser with respect to such defects, shortages, and non conformities shall be deemed satisfied, and all products shall be deemed to be free of such defects, shortages, or non-conformities in writing within 30 days after the date of delivery.
Purchaser may not transfer, convey, or otherwise assign all or any of its rights under this warranty without prior written consent of TurfHub. Any such transfer or assignment without prior written consent shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
Claims must be signed and submitted in writing and delivered to 380 East Comstock Dr, Chandler, AZ 85225.